Now the real fun begins for the Chicago Bears.

Now the real fun begins for the Chicago Bears.

chenyan94
.." Latest NewsChicago Bears Free Agency 2019Chicago Bears Draft 2019Chicago Bears Undrafted Free Agent TrackerNew Nick Kwiatkoski Jerseys Stitched ,369commentsNow the real fun begins for the Chicago Bears...CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Chicago Bears Undrafted Free Agent TrackerTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailBears general manager Ryan Pace at training camp in 2018Photo by: Lester A. Wiltfong Jr. of Serena V PhotographyThe Chicago Bears have a long way to go before their 90-man offseason roster is filled out, and that means we should expect a slew of undrafted free agents to make their way to Hallas Hall. Bears’ general manager Ryan Pace said he expects them to add between 18 to 20 UDFAs once the draft ends. One thing to keep in mind, the UDFA market is a hectic time and it’s common for players and agents to tweet out things before it’s official. Teams can swoop in and offer more bonus money or a better opportunity, which can pry a player away from a verbal agreement.Lester and Jacob break down Bears third-round draft pick, Iowa State running back, David Montgomery Until the teams actually sign the player to a contract, anything can happen. The Bears will likely look to add a kicker, some pass rush help, more defensive backs, a tight end or two, some offensive linemen, maybe a nose tackle, and more to compete and join the 2019 Bears rookie class. For those wanting a recap, here’s how the Bears 2019 class shapes up. 1st Round: Khalil Mack, OLB2nd Round: Anthony Miller, WR3rd Round: David Montgomery, RB, Iowa State4th Round: Riley Ridley, WR, Georgia6th Round: Duke Shelley, CB, Kansas State7th Round: Kerrith Whyte Jr., RB, FAU7th Round: Stephen Denmark, CB, Valdosta StWe’ll try and keep this tracker updated as news and rumors start to leak out, but if you see anything be sure to share the Tweet in the comment section too. - Some of the players reported on below may only be rookie camp invites -2019 Bears UDFA TrackerOffenseEmanuel Hall, (6’2”, 201), WR, Missouri (link) Another speedster with a 4.39 40Thomas Ives (6’5”, 215), WR, Colgate (link) A 4.48 in the 40 at his pro dayIan Bunting (6’7”, 255), TE, University of California (link) Former Michigan TE who transferred to Cal - I guess he likes dark blue and gold - EJDax Raymond (6’5”, 255), TE, Utah State (link)Ellis Richardson (6’3” Youth Richard Dent Jerseys , 240), TE, Georgia Southern (link)Alex Bars (6’6”, 312), OG, Notre Dame (link) Injuries hurt Bars’ draft stockBlake Blackmar (6’5”, 326), OG, Baylor (link)Marquez Tucker (6’1”, 300), OG, Utah (link)Joe Lowery (6’7”, 305), OL, Ohio University (link)Sam Mustipher (6’3”, 306), C, Notre Dame (link)DefenseMathieu Betts (6’3”, 250), DL, Laval Rouge et Or of U Sports (link)Jonathan Harris (6’4”, 285), DL, Lindenwood (link)Lawrence Marshall (6’4”, 285), DL, Michigan (link)Dylan Carroll (6’5”, 245), DE, Grand Valley State (link)Chuck Harris (6’3”, 265), DE, Buffalo (link)Clifton Duck (5’10”, 170), CB, Appalachian State (link)Adarius Pickett (5’, 11”, 198), DB, UCLA (link)Joshua Simmons (6’3” Richard Dent Jerseys Stitched , 205), DB, Limestone College (link) - Has familiarity with Mike Furrey, who was Limestone’s head coach for two years ~ Sam HouseholderJordan Powell (6’1”, 190), S, Widener University (link)Darius Williams (6’0”, 195), DB, Colorado State-Pueblo (link)Now New Orleans bound (link)Special TeamsJohn Baron II (5’11”, 190), K, SDSU (link) Baron was 17 of 22 on field goals with a long of 54 (5 of 5 beyond 50)John Wirtel (6’3”, 216), LS, Kansas (link)Bears Rookie Camp InvitesOffenseChris James (5’10”, 222), RB, Wisconsin (link)Spencer Schnell (5’9”, 190), WR, Illinois State (link)Ron’quavion Tarver (6’3”, 216), WR, Utah State (link) He popped more than once on the Darwin Thompson film I watched - made my notes by making big catches in traffic - EJJoe Walker (6’3”, 205), WR, Delaware (link) Played QB until 2018 when he moved to WRTommy Doles (6’4”, 292), OL, Northwestern (link)DefenseQuentin Moon (6’2”, 232), LB, Western Illinois (link)Zuril Hendrick (6’1”, 188), CB, Edinboro (link)Malik Davis (6’2”, 187), DB, Austin Peay (link)Doyin Jibowu (6’2” Tom Waddle Jerseys Stitched , 200), DB, Fort Hays State (link)Special TeamsCasey Bednarski (6’1”, 215), K/P, Minnesota State-Mankato (link) ~ 55/71 on FGs and averaged 40 yards per punt the past two years ~ Sam HouseholderEmmit Carpenter (6’, 200), K, Minnesota (link) He was 17 of 23 on FGs with a long of 53Alex Kjellsten (5’9”, 175), P, McNeese State (link) Let’s hear from the fans!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Library FalcFans Podcast on The FalcoholicContact The FalcoholicFalcons StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Falcons NewsYahoo Falcons Team PageYahoo Falcons ReportYahoo Falcons Depth ChartYahoo Falcons TransactionsYahoo Falcons PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕The Falcoholic’s Falcons Fan Spotlight: IsaacNew,4commentsLet’s hear from the fans!EDTShareTweetShareShareThe Falcoholic’s Falcons Fan Spotlight: IsaacGreetings, Falcoholics, I’m back with another edition of The Falcoholic’s “Fan Spotlight.” This segment highlights Atlanta Falcons fans from around the globe and shares how they became a fan of the team and their thoughts on the franchise.This week’s Fan Spotlight is on Isaac. Isaac has lived in Davenport, Iowa his entire life. He’s 25 years old, and has been married for almost a year and a half to @taylor_beitzel. They have a dog named Randall, and he dominates in fantasy football leagues. I asked Isaac some questions on the state of the franchise and some of his more personal stories as an Atlanta Falcons fan. Let’s get started.How did you become an Atlanta Falcons fan?I became a Falcons fan in kind of a weird way. We don’t have a professional team of any sport in Iowa which is a shame so when I was younger I didn’t really have a favorite team, just players I liked. I watched the Kansas City Chiefs a lot, and liked Larry Johnson and Tony Gonzalez. When Matt Ryan came into the league and was on a 4th quarter comeback, it was hard not to watch. When the Falcons added Tony G to the team, that’s pretty much when I declared my fanhood and it won’t ever change.Favorite Atlanta Falcons player of all-time? Because I haven’t been a fan for too long, my favorite players list is short. But obviously Tony Gonzalez would be up there. I also really like Deion Jones and think Keanu Neal is the hardest hitting safety in the NFL.Favorite Atlanta Falcons memorabilia? One of my buddy’s out of the blue gave me a Falcon’s helmet signed by Vic Beasley, and even with the hate spewed by Falcon’s fans on Twitter, I still think it’s awesome. Vic is about to show out this year. 10+ sacks, count on it.Thoughts on the Offseason?As far as the offseason goes I’m somewhat happy. Losing Teco will hurt. But the biggest loss to me is Brian Poole. We don’t have the depth at slot corner and he would’ve been cheap to keep. Money Matt should’ve been retained too. I can’t believe he hasn’t signed somewhere yet, the dude was automatic. Addition wise, I really like the Stocker pickup with the ties he has to with new coaches. I’ve also really liked Kenjon Barner. The guy is lightning quick and can get around anyone but Matt Bosher. Adding Clay, Davison, Brown and Carpenter set us up nicely for the draft. I believe we stay at 14 and go best player available. Dream picks for me are Devin White dropping to 14, I like defensive line or Rock Ya-Sin in the second, OL (Powers or Samia) in the 3rd and if David Montgomery dropped to us in the 4th I may poo my pants in excitement. Overall, I think we had a money well spent offseason so far.2019 Record Prediction/Outlook?I think the Falcons can go 12-4, maybe 13-3. Depends on how fast they can get going. The extra preseason game might help them get ready for a tough set of games. MIN/PHI/IND/HOU are all tough. The Titans and 49ers later in the season look like trap games to me. But the season in my opinion is going to come down to the 5-game division stretch at the end of the year. If we can win 3 or 4 we’ll make the playoffs.I appreciate Isaac for sharing his thoughts on the Falcons and for being the focus of this week’s ‘Fan Spotlight’ article. If you’re interested in reading some of Isaac’s stuff, you can find it at the Atlanta Sports Page. Additionally, you can find him on Twitter @IE_SportsBureau, and his dog Randall even has an account @MrRandallTheDog.If you’d like to be considered for a future ‘Fan Spotlight’ or know of someone who deserves to be, let me know on Twitter where you can find me at @EvanBirchfield. Thanks for reading!